Call your insurance company with the phone numbers on the back.
Things to Know Before Your Appointment
There should be a 1-800 phone number on the back of your insurance card. Please call your insurance company to inquire if your plan has either or both of the following:
- Covers or includes acupuncture/chiropractic benefits and, if so, how many visits are covered per year.
- Co-pay, deductible, or referral requirements.
Preferred Insurance Providers*
- AH&L Cost Wise
- BlueCross BlueShield
- Comp Health
- First Choice Health Network
- First Health
- Great West Health
- Group Health (PPO, Group Heath with First Choice)
- H.E.R.E Health
- KPS Health
- Life Wise Health Plan of WA
- Premera Blue Cross
- Regence Blue Cross BlueShield
- The Mail Handler Benefits Plan
- The Lewer Agency
- Sound Health
- Uniform Medical Plan
- Unite Health
- Washington Bakers Trust
*Patients do not pay when claiming on all auto insurance and Work
Injury Labor Dept. insurance.
For chiropractics, we also accept Medicare and Worker's Compensation.